About to climb up Har Nesher and down into the Red Canyon. Mixed Feelings. Day 2.Daniel, Me, Hannah, Jen, Rachel and Laura.
That's Har Nesher - Yeup, I climbed that. Naysayers, you may "nay"... but I conquered that rocky terrain.
See?? (That's me, second to last in line... there were others behind the photographer though)
And then we had to climb back down...
And down... This part happened to be a dried-out waterfall. Scary? Yes. Awesome? Yes.
Hiking through the Red Canyon was beautiful and amazing, but this sign really made my day.
And up again - Laura hiking out of the Red Canyon while Aimee and I wait our turn. Like on the Playground. In fact, the Red Canyon is pretty much an Israeli playground.
All showered and tired and happy post-hike at the Bedouin "tent" in Shacharut.Yaya (our "security guard" and new friend), Aimee, Me, Lyle and Rachel.
And that's all for now, folks! Stories to follow soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment