A lot has happened since Rosh Hashana, I'll make it quick with the highlights and promise to get back on track with the super fascinating amazing insightful awesome updates of my life in Israel...
So, the highlights:
- Class trip up North to the Golan the Galil,
- Trip to Rome
- Parents' visit to Israel
- My D'var Torah... and the real pace of school.
There's really too much to write and still be interesting, so I'll catch up with photos!
Trip to the Galil and Golan
Lake Kinneret
Nature Reserve at Tel Dan
Really, really, really old mudbrick gate (Middle Bronze Age 2... yes I remember that much)
Coffee Annan - "Coffee in the Clouds" and... well... Kofi Annan - nice little play on words.
Looking out over Metullah, northernmost city in Israel - those mountains are Lebanon
Singing along (Israeli folksongs of the North) on the Kinneret
No comments:
Post a Comment