Sunday, December 23, 2007

Ezrie


I "adopted" a kitten! My friends Evan and Jenny were housing a kitten that they'd rescued, and needed to find a home for her. After a bunch of people had met her and fallen in love with her, but been unable to take her, I took a clue from fate, worked out some logistics, and voila - I now am the proud imma of a three-month-old Israeli tabby. She is adorable, and, while we're still getting used to one another, are getting along swimmingly! I've not had a kitten in a while, so I'm constantly amazed by the kitten energy and how easily she can keep herself amused. She's a love, and has the motor of a racecar (or something else with a really loud motor).

Bottom line, I'm happy and she is adorable (and I think she's pretty happy too).

Her name is Ezrie, which means "my help" in Hebrew - I call her "Ez" and it seems to fit. Except when she's being a pain. :-)

No comments: